University of Neyshabur states its mission to sustain and develop its historical commitment to academic freedom and to pursue harmonious coexistence within the human and ecological community on this planet.
University of Neyshabur will generate world-class knowledge through freedom and autonomy in research that conforms to high ethical standards. As a university that comprehends many graduate schools, faculties, research institutes and centers, Neyshabur University will strive for diverse development in pure and applied research in the humanities, sciences and technology, while seeking to integrate these various perspectives.
Within its broad and varied educational structure, Neyshabur University will transmit high-quality knowledge and promote independent and interactive learning.
University of Neyshabur will educate outstanding and humane researchers and specialists, who will contribute responsibly to the world’s human and ecological community.
Relationship with society
As a university committed to a broad social engagement, Neyshabur University will encourage cooperation with local and national society, and will disseminate knowledge informed by the ideals of freedom and peaceful coexistence. Neyshabur University will promote foreign academic exchange and thereby strive to contribute to the well-being of the world.
In order to enhance the free development of learning, Neyshabur University will pay due respect to the administrative independence of each of its component institutions, while promoting cooperation among them. Neyshabur University will conduct its administration with regard for the environment and respect for human rights and will be accountable to society at large.
- We will enrich education in both faculties and schools, enhancing the structure and comprehensiveness of educational curricula at both levels.
- In the faculties, we will deliver education that equips each student with broad outlooks, academic sophistication, language proficiency, and fundamental knowledge in their field of specialization. For this purpose we will devise means such as small classes and build finely-tuned educational systems.
- In the graduate schools, we will pursue the highest global standards of research and endeavor to foster motivated and creative researchers capable of playing active roles internationally. We will also work to cultivate high-level professionals.
- We will welcome talented researchers regardless of age, gender, or nationality, and create an environment that brings out the best in these researchers in both research and education.
- We will advance education and research that involves graduate schools, faculties, research institutes and centers working in concert and tackling new fields of academic endeavor. For this purpose we will adopt flexible approaches to reorganization, amalgamation and establishment of new organizations within the university.
- We will develop support structures across all areas of research and education at the university, and enhance not only research and teaching facilities, but also library systems and information technology infrastructure, welfare services, and other organizations and facilities that support research and education.